Looking for a way you, your business or your organization can support the Foundation for BCPL’s mission while gaining additional exposure and showing community support at the same time? We almost always have sponsorship opportunities available. To find out more, follow the links below. (If none are listed below or if you have any questions, contact Julie Saxenmeyer at email@example.com or 410-887-3282.)
Current Sponsorship Opportunities
- Taste of the Town - A speakeasy-themed tasting event held in April 2017.
- Hereford Branch Donor Wall - Show your support and add your name to the donor wall.
- The Hive, Hereford Branch Center of Excellence - a collaborative art and maker space.
- Randallstown Branch Renovation - help sponsor the renovation of the Randallstown Branch.
- Summer @ Your Library - formerly the Summer Reading Club.
BCPL Director Paula Miller presents Rosedale Federal Head of Lending Kevin Benson with a framed SRC t-shirt at the SRC kickoff.
(Also pictured, left to right, Baltimore County Public School Superintendent Dallas Dance, Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamenetz and Sneaks the Cat)
The Foundation for Baltimore County Public Library is inviting our loyal supporters who have donated $250 and up (cumulative) in…Read More